Advertising on Mosspark & Corkerhill Community Businesses
Our community council Facebook page and website is always growing popularity and is a great platform for advertising in a trusted environment for local businesses.
Why do we offer advertising on our website?
- to offer a advertising tool for local businesses and boost the local economy.
- to offer a communication and engagement channel for local public and third sector organisations.
- to help raise money for local projects organised through Mosspark & Corkerhill Community Council.
Advertising costs and options
- Each advertiser will appear on the Business Page on our website and adverts will feature on our Facebook Page
- The cost for advertising is:
- Basic Package: £15 per year to be listed on the main business page of the website and featuring on our Facebook page
- Additional full page on website: a full page on our website with images and a contact £25 per year Business Full Page
How do you advertise your business on our site and Facebook page?
If you are looking to place advertisements on our website and Facebook page you can contact us directly at https://mossparkcorkerhillcc.com/contact/.
Website advertising policy
All advertisements are subject to approval before they are placed on the M3C’s website and Facebook page. M3C reserves the right to refuse, promote or to remove any individual advertisement, which is considered inappropriate.
All adverts must adhere to the codes of conduct laid down by the Advertising Standards Authority and must not conflict with the Community Council’s aims and priorities.
- must be legal, decent, honest and truthful
- must respect the principles of fair competition.
The promotion of any advertisement on the Community Council’s website should not been seen as an official endorsement or recommendation of that advertiser’s products or services.
The Community Council is not responsible for the quality or reliability of the product or services offered within any advertisement. The Council would never knowingly run an advertisement that is misleading, offensive, untrue or fraudulent.
The Community Council does not accept responsibility for errors, omissions or for any consequences arising when visiting third party websites when following an advertising link.
Most products and services may be promoted on the Community Council’s website, however, some specific categories of products and services are prohibited as defined below.
This list is not comprehensive and may be changed at any time:
- lobby groups
- manufacturers and distributors of alcohol and tobacco products
- manufacturers and distributors of drugs and pharmaceutical products
- manufacturers and distributors of weaponry and related products
- organisations in financial or legal conflict with the Council
- political organisations
- Prohibited products and services
- gambling and betting
- high interest / payday loans
- pornography and adult services
- weaponry or violence